Wednesday 18 July 2007

A Journey.....







I SOMETIMES WONDER...

I sometimes wonder..
will my dreams ever cross the threshold to reality?
will todays reality fade away with a lonely tear?
will my tears wash away the lines of hope on sand??
I am still looking for that drug of ecstacy..
Its faith that keeps me going....
preparing me for tomorrow..

FROZEN MEMORIES...
Lonely..desperate..frustrated..the pains of separation..
the loud cries within me..the pain of memories...
i scream a soundless scream..
and cry..that makes me feel every drop worth the agony..
and still I need to mask myself..with pretentious smile..
while I make a salty ocean within me..

And then in a pond I see the reflections of my face stained with tears..
between the ripples of water...
and then i turn back to my past..
random images..running wild in my head..
trying to live every moment..

I am transported to a new world of memories...
when suddenly the water begins to freeze..
freezing my memories..forever..

ONE DAY I WILL FLY..

One day i will grow my wings and fly..
soar with ambition and glide..
and dip and diveruling this entire world of devils and angels..
and fade away to that boundless horizon..

One day i will fly..
and reach that land of eternal bliss..
stringing every happiness..without lies..
without hatred..without false promises..without lost love..

One day I will fly and touch the endless skies..
and crash and burn and bleed and die..
And one day I will emerge out of mine own ashes..
With my wings outstretched..
attempting to fly..and yet again..
soar with ambition and glide..and dip and dive..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anu, i cud relive the moment.
to be honest i dont have a poetic bend of mind but wen i read ur tryst wid destiny(november 2003) i cudnt control myself from becoming nostalgic.
i wish i was there wen u won that prize.
If i just say that it was very well written, it wud surely be an understatement. i hav picturised the whole situation in my mind and trust me, after reading it i just closed my eyes and imagined the whole situation, even the minutest segment of u all going to the canteen to fill ur stomachs.
bahut achha hai yar, i m flabbergasted after reading it.
hats off di...
these things in life do make a lasting impression and once imprinted, it wudnt ever leave our souls.
I miss those golden days jab hum practice karte they. u never knew, but i considered it my finest achievements wen i did recieve compliments from u & only u.
it really didnt matter wat sumbody else said, it was ultimately ur word of mouth that made the big diffrence.
if u said it was gud i considered it gud, if u didnt, so did i!!!
and i m thankful that u hav bestowed me wid life's hard facts and also sum priceless advices wich i will follow my entire lifetime.
a wish from the depth of my heart...
aaap hamesha khush raho...
i really mean it....
thanx didi, for making a human out of me....

AnuRadha GarimelLa said...

Raaaaam,....Thank u soooo much ....Outta Words.... :( :)...happy sad!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Anuradha,

You have ability to portray with words. Keep it up:)

Excellent!!!!

The question for each man to settle is not what he would do if he had means, time, influence and educational advantages; the question is what he will do with the things he has. The moment a young man ceases to dream or regret strongly to his lack of opportunities and resolutely looks his conditions in the face, and resolves to change them, he lays the corner-stone of a solid and honorable success.



Hamilton Wright Mabie